Sunday 31 July 2011

Godiva Chocolatier ♥ Last day of July


I always pass by this elegant outlet when i hang out at Pavillion
The cakes and chocolate always attract my attention
Make me mouth watering
I could not stop my eyes not to see
Until last day of July, I finally set foot to th
is outlet with my friend A Sugar High Sunday I Suppose !!
But worth it because Godiva make my day with sweet

Chocolate Fudge Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream (RM18)
Rich of Chocolate
Soft and melt inside my heart =)
Good Combination with Vanilla Ice Cream

Dark Chocolate Decadence (RM16)
NOT too sweet as i thought
A great drink when gossip with gang =D

Godiva provides a cozy place for hanging out with gang
The drink and dessert are value for money too =)
Great Place!! Great Chocolate !!

No comments:

Post a Comment